Created for teachers who want to present the essential grammar concept in the classroom or online. Includes slides with vector graphics, images, animation, tables, and text that can be modified, changed, or used for other presentations. Contains explanations, examples, and exercises that check comprehension.
The folder includes 4 separate presentations based on the YouTube grammar tutorials:
- Beginning Russian. Verbs of Motion. Going on Foot: ИДТИ-ХОДИТЬ: https://youtu.be/cGkq9_8hRm8
- Beginning Russian. Verbs of Motion. Going by Transport: ЕХАТЬ-ЕЗДИТЬ: https://youtu.be/yfjcH7Nnn90
- Basic Russian II: Verbs of “Going”. Past Tense: https://youtu.be/OBWkhvxsBjI
- Basic Russian III: Verbs of “Going”. Future Tense:
- Intermediate Russian. “Going” Verbs: Directionality. Tenses. Aspects: https://youtu.be/CqtTN__w8gQ
Verbs of "Going" for Beginners: Directionality and Tenses | PowerPoint Slides
- You may use the content of this presentation in projects for yourself or your students.
- You may change, modify, add, or delete the content on the slides according to your needs.
- You may create additional presentations using the content from this presentation.
- You may NOT redistribute or sell the whole presentation or any parts of this presentation.